Pineapple is a food not an appetizer...
Last night I stopped at a corner store in the downtown area to pick up canned pineapple. I spent about 5 minutes pulling out all the canned fruit looking for a can of pineapple- there were canned peaches and pears, papaya and 3 different varieties of fruit cocktail but no pineapple. At this point I was very disappointed because Megan and I were planning on making chicken fried rice for dinner and I wanted to put pineapple in it. So, I went to ask the variety store owners (I assume that they were husband and wife) if they had pineapple anywhere and they started to laugh at me and yes, yes but pineapple is a food not an appetizer you were looking in the wrong spot. The lady took me over to the aisle with the pineapple. I maintain that pineapple belongs with the canned fruit not with the canned corn (even if its not a food).
(For those of you who know me well you will understand that this is a typical Sarah story- the whole thing entertained me for a good while. Poor Megan didn't know what to do when I was giggling and giggling and giggling so she started giggling to).
(For those of you who know me well you will understand that this is a typical Sarah story- the whole thing entertained me for a good while. Poor Megan didn't know what to do when I was giggling and giggling and giggling so she started giggling to).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home