
This is what I see when I walk out my front door. I think that its looking Northwest. I live in a residential community that is a mix of trailers and houses. Trailers are really common here, I think because it is so expensive to build. And the trailers are really, really nice. Mine has 2 bathrooms a jacuzzi tub, a fireplace, laundry and big screen tv. All of them are built up like stilt houses, but the bottom is solid with plywood and used for storage (like a basement... it is canadian shield here so I guess pretty hard to dig). Sometimes my trailer shakes and I thought is was because its built up high and there is a lot of wind here BUT it turns out that when they set off explosions in the minds it shakes all the bedrock for miles and makes the trailer shake. Pretty cool, eh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home