A warning to anyone who may sleep with me in the future...
Now that I have your attention... get your mind out of the gutter! Today, I was getting ready to head out to a cookie party and I couldn't find my keys. My roommates were gone so I couldn't leave the house if I didn't find my keys. My ride came and still I couldn't find my keys (so I had to stay home). I looked everywhere for my keys... in the washer and dryer, behind the washer and dryer, in the fridge, in the freezer, under the bathroom counter, I emptied out my drawers and took everything off my shelves, looked in my shoes and boots, in every pocket of every purse that I have here (thankfully I left most of them at home) - basically took everything out of my room. After 1.5 hours I was very discouraged and putting everything back in my room. I looked in my tackle box (which is clear) and then thought "oh, well I don't want to leave any stone unturned" and decided to open up my fishing rod holder and look in there. And there were my keys, tucked neatly beside my reel. I wasn't fishing yesterday and I didn't have my fishing rod out. I have in the past moved furniture in my sleep, gotten dressed, done my hair but this is officially the first time that I've hidden my keys. I suppose I should have guessed that I might sleep walk because I was really tired but who would have thought. So, from now on anyone that is sleeping in the same room as me at slumber parties or staying in the same house is responsible for making sure I don't do anything stupid while I sleep.

1 Comments:
At Mon Jun 06, 10:59:00 AM MDT,
antimattr said…
wild. simply wild.
i used to sleep walk, but now i don't really sleep anymore, so that's not an issue.
one time i was apparently trying to get rid of my teddy bear and was terribly upset. i'm not quite sure what i was thinking -- that is the mystery of course. in any event, my mom got me back to bed by throwing my teddy in the laundry hamper.
Post a Comment
<< Home